Church of Saint George

Neo-Classical façade of the Anglican Church of St GeorgeNeo-Classical façade of the Anglican Church of St GeorgeThe Church of Saint George (San Giorgio) was completed in 1844 for the Anglican community living in Livorno at that time. It was designed by  local architect Angiolo Della Valle in the neo-Classical style. Today it belongs to the Misericordia of Livorno and is now often used for Orthodox mass serving the local Romanian population.

Via Verdi, (in the Misericordia grounds, opposite the English Cemetery).

Contact us

User login